3/28/2009

Getting down~

how come my life become Very cool...

now I starting to miss my SCHOOL LIFE and NS LIFE..

Actually School life same wit NS life..

School life,I stick wit all my crazy friends...

we do a lot of crazy thing when school time or else...

For the example>>>>

All of my friends they usually will do a thing when I'm not beside them...

tat is they will carry my car(KANCIL a small car) ,tat packing there..

To another place... hehehe... so stupid right?

Ofcz tat jz for fun... I never angry abt tat...

except for this stuff they will do...

and I most like when we are talking during class time..

cause our topic is so amazing...(including:under18 topic...)

hehe... so tat made us laugh till stomachache~ hehe...

Tat was joyful and Fun...

During I stay at camp(meant at NS)..

the 1st few days I was cried every9...

cause I felt so lonely & no one I recognize there...
>>the place, the bed, the toilet, the eating place....so on..<<

Everything I never see b4, and I should be stay at a strange place..

Homesick...FrenSick...FoodSick(my mum food)..BEdSick...so on

OMG!!!! but after one week I knew a lot friends at there..

damn happy.. So happy..

Then started on tat day... I had passed my life at NS was so powerful...

and We all also passed crazy life on tat day..

A lot of thing we had done b4...

For the example.. We all used not same type powder to put into our face...

see which one more white and soft...

and then our face became damn white

and then we done one more also so crazy too...

we walk out to the dorm wit our white face...

Our face are here.... look...















This is our face when put a lot of powder.. and then this my geng ....



But now my life is getting down.... Except bored and then bored also..

I pass my life without power... damn slow tat time running...

cause all the bored air are surrounding me...

so bad... so bored... so slow... so down...

no more crazy.. no more fun...




p/s:我要进步英文啦...有什么错误告诉我哦~^^

4 comments:

Jing said...

哇……写英文文章了哦。很好的学习法……
我大概都写不出一句噢!呵呵!

我看到你的“Powder”写成“power”了……呵呵!打字打太快了吧?!哈哈……

Shetyan said...

想进步英文哦~
嘻嘻~因为英文不是很好了哦~
我才不信你写不出一句叻~

呵呵~对哦~打错了...Pai Seh 啦..
待会改了~

HansonLi said...

我的英文
aduh
也是没有很好
所以都不用英文打
打不出感觉

Shetyan said...

我的英文也马马虎虎..
幸亏在当兵时有2位朋友和我沟通都用英文才慢慢的进步了~