12/16/2010

Related


HmMm...~
This few day I do nth at home...
Just... Sleep, Eat, watch tv and Online~
Thats all I did for my holidays..

And this few days what I watch isssssssssssss completely related...
How to say~

HmmMmm...
I love to sing,
I hope to date,
I like Xmas,
I really lonely.,

So,
this few I watch tv..
and tv keep showing about singing competition, sweet drama, Xmas commercial...

Three of these things repeat and repeat show on tv.
and my mind also keep repeating what I needed no
w..

Xmas, I sure cant pass it with full of color~
this is because my mum gonna to travel at Taiwan and my big sis gonna tour to Egypt~
and then my 2nd sis at kl...

so here, only leave I, my dad and my 3rd sis..
and my 3rd sis sure busy one...
This is because her style...
and my dad sure act like Xmas is nth luurrrhh~

thus, last...
Left me alone here~
HuhUhUuuu~ how sad is that...

and you guys knw~ I never pass Xmas with fren else..
HmmMm..
The most thing I hope to is pass Xmas with Bf...
Sad that, I don hv Bf almost 3 years...

But really its ok~
Because I just hope to pass with my family thats all....

--------------------------------------------------------

I love to sing and seriously fucking much...
I got a fren,she sing not really well...
but she going to become a star soon..

So think wat am I thinking now...
I am fucking jealous her...
Im not hope to be a star...

I just really love to sing and wish to get praise from others..
But I know that this just a dream and it will not come true..

------------------------------------------------------

and last,
I think i going to ask my dad about I wanna go to oversea f
or study on this Saturday..
Hope god bless me~
and I hope dad allow me to go..
Im not want for play..
I really hope to learn and gain knowledge too~

Haa~ okok~~
thats all!! ^^


Merry Xmas!

No comments: