4/10/2011

23th April


Guys, do u all know what is that date mean?
Okay, 23th April is my birthday.

Hrrmmm~ What should i except this year?
First, I do really hope dad buy me HTC DESIRE!! muahaha! xD
But ................ IMPOSSIBLE!

Second, my friends....
What they will buy for me uh?
hahaha~ Don care...

Third, my classmate...
will thy celebrate wit me?
especially my besties he and she, what they will do wit me?
Hehe~

Fourth, him...
That one who going to forget who am I in the world.
are he going to buy me gift?
although he buy me gift I SURE 100% don wan it.
I will not accept his gift.
Cz, I going to FORGET him too.

Fifth,
what wishes I going to make?
isnt only can make 3 wishes?
Horrr... I got lot of wishes to make~
1. My studies.
2. doomsday don come on next year pls.
3. Hope all my friends around me wont leave me alone.
4. I wan HTC DESIRE can? I mean during this year I must get it. can?
5. I want HIM disappear in my mind, my memory, my life.
6. I do really hope my studies can be better and better.


can I make all these wishes during my birthday?

No comments: