7/04/2011

exam result

I start to admin that..

I really a stupid..

guess what..

I got F in my exam result..

which mean that....

I failed one subject..

what subject is that...

is QUANTITATIVE METHODS FOR BUSINESS..

something like statistic....

I failed that subject...

I am an accounting students...

I failed calculation...

I only got C2 for my accounting...

C1 for economic and financial...

B2 for english...

what I have to say... is...

I never got a good result...

some more... I got getting worse and worse result...

everytime, once I got my exam result..

once and once again shown that how stupid am I..



Isnt I never try my best?

I din study? I din work hard? I din use my brain?

God, can give me an answer?

why once I work harder my result will be the worse?

am I blowing off now?? or I still don want to accept the truth?

why? why have go give me such knock down to me?

I can't, I really can't accept this attack...

I will fall down, seriously I fallen down already.

I couldn't trust myself anymore, I lost my confident in studies.

I really ........... upset............




why? the started of this year,

everything come toward is positive one,

and now why have to give me such fucking negative to me!!

I can't effort, why ?

I really got study... come and check my exercise here...

I did all.. except chapter one only..

I study this subject early than other subject..

why still given me a F~!

this time really really really, seriously, PAIN. SAD.

ok~ I am just a no brain and stupid girl here...

No comments: