9/11/2011

What am I?


WTF?
This week I quite down,
Why?
Just because I found something that I shouldn't know.

I'm quite regret
to read it,
if I din read it, I won't be sad,
if I din read it, I won't cry like pig,
if I din read it,I won't be so suck.

Guess what I
read?
Hmm.... someone's Facebook which I had been hide him for long time,
Just because I don't hope to know any single thing about him,
BUT!
I'm suck, I go and view his profile,
and I saw some post from him & ppl post on his wall.

I saw that, he went to KL play and met up with my another friends,
Why I will be so sad with this, uh?

When I free, I will try to contact them,
hope to have a meet with them,
because I treat them as my friends,
BUT!
everytimes FAILED!
It's ok, maybe they are really busy.

BUT!
that day they all went out to play,
they never call me or contact me,
hmmmmm....
I quite sad..
Hmmm....
NOPE!
I FUCKING SAD!!

I really just realized I'm just nothing at all,
I cried cried cried,
why I have to cry?
just hurt.

I think I really got problem in Friendship this line.

No comments: