6/18/2009

Colourful life

I was studies at INTI UC one months ago.

I felt so happy,
that because of I had made a lot of friendly friends and crazy friends!!!






All of us always stick together..
Breakfast together,Lucnh together, dinner together,supper together,
Sport time together,Singing together, and so on.

We all just like funny GENG & such family.
When someone get sickness,all of us will really care he/she.
Hahaha...
Anyway.. I was so happy that I can know each others!!!
Love u guys ya!!! MUAKZZZZZZ..

BTW, I miss my hometwon SABAH so much.>.< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgUTqMver6dYEuJCcwI-lW5E2L-3bYz_q3TcQVo4E6CHRo2QHwd1wORFL9EPVbQ9EeIeD_nI7VzXKdsj9flqpLQV35dMxNQDx5uUYWTyWyyHdvyHgwRm5FrziDup-Ji4tocwXg8z6OVnrk/s1600-h/IMG_0433_resize.jpg">

No comments: