3/25/2012

Alone Life---4 years

Guys, I going to talk about my alone life.

During this 4 years, how I pass my life.

I think should be start on when I started my college life in INTI here.

In 2009, I leave my town, my family, my friends
*Ops, should said I don have any friends on the time*

I came here study with no one,
without my family.

We can say that I really started my brands new life in INTI.

During the 1st year here, I was freaking enjoy and happy.
Well, brand new what. Is really interesting.

But actually is it not that fun at all,
I been hurt by a lot of ppl that I knew from here.

However, I got a sweet from the hurt.

In 2010, that was my really happy started.
I knew my really friends here.
5 of them, I never ever forget about them.

I started to hang out, dinner, singK, travel and many more with them.
We got a lot of memories.

After the joyful with them, I will back to be alone.

How to say?
Lets talk...

After hang out with them, I back to my room and I am alone again.
After dinner with them, I back to my room and I am alone again.
After singK with them, I back to my room and I am alone again.
After travel with them, I back to my room and I am alone again.
After be with them, I will again and again to be alone in my room.

Well, I got roommate but she not alone at all.
She always stay with her bf.

But why I will alone?
Just because I'm single for 4 years and I use to be alone.

Yet, I got my family.
But after I be with my family and I back to my room,
AGAIN!!!! I AM ALONE!!

Actually, I'm scare with alone.
But such a long time to be alone, I will feel so lonely.

Sometimes,
I wanna to talks but I have nobody to listen.
I wanna to cry but I have nobody to lie on.
I wanna to laugh but I have nobody to laugh with.
I wanna to emo but I have nobody to talks.

Everything like to shows me like,
actually I got my friends and family,
but in fact,
I am alone, actually.

Well,
I may be have to be normal with this. =)

No comments: