7/13/2010

Love ❤

HmMMm... Today I gonna talk about Love..
Haa~ Why ?? Why I wanna talk about Love??
This is just because I need someone to Love now lohhh...
Dunno why, during this year got a lot of ppl keep posting their sweet photo on FB.
And change their status into in a relationship with who who who.
I'm not jealous with this.
But I jealous with the sweet sweet pictures.
hMMm... Is that mean by I so lonely??
Not really.. Cause I really enjoy my life now.. I really used to it..
But seem like sometimes I need someone to comfort..
HmMm... Sometimes when I'm alone to somewhere, I wish that there are someone can sms with me, or just by my side accompany me..
I was a single almost two years already...
There is not a long time and doesn't matter too....

When I think back my previous Love...
hMmm... each of them never do such sweet thing to me...
(ps: after I saw a lot pictures came from my fren is all include their surprise happy and sweet gift)
My 1st BF, no need talk about this person because just a puppy love.. Haa
My 2nd, we knew each other from basketball court... Also less contact..
My3rd, WOW!! We together almost 3 years but also break up just because of his stupid thinking.. and he never do any sweet thing to me.. just a SUCK memory to me... Hate him deeply only..
My 4th, hMmm... I also dunno want to say about him..
He just a guy... Haizz... speechless only..

I am waiting my 5th here... and the last also..
Dunno why in my mind how I want to find a guy to be last longer now...
Because I don wanna to play anymore...
I want make my life stable now...
Don wanna to give any "love problem" to disturb me...
I wish my 5th BF is older than me...
Even older than me 5 years I still can accept it..
Is better work already...
now is fight with the work now...
Why?? Why now I hope to choose older than me 's guy???
Because been hurt so deep with those same age or just older than me one or two years.
And I really dislike their thinking..

Yea~ I know I know even I choose older than me doesn't mean that they will love me so much.
or mayb I will been cheat by them too....
But I rater than older I also don wan younger or same age..
hMmmm...Just dunno why... I just want a mature guy... don wan a childish guy..

Hope I can him in someday...

No comments: