7/20/2010

Moody

Wat happen to me?? T.T
I'm moody suddenly,
feel like so uncomfortable right now..

I dunno wats going,
tomorrow I got statistic test2 then Friday got accounting test2.
Hmph>.<
Quite nervous with these,
because in test1 I did not really well.
So I hope this time I can be better.
But I scare I can't do it.
T.T

HaizZz~ moody..
now I looking at the book and the book is studying me....
T.T
HOW HOW HOW HOW!!!!????
Seriously!!! I'm SCARE!!

One of the problem I'm so moody is....
FINAL IS COMING!!
This sem, only two day I will finish my final.
should I happy or sad??

hUuHHuuuU!!!
T.T
Every time final is coming I sure will be so panic and stressful~~
HaizZz..
seriously I wanna cry right now already~~~

I feel so so so so vexed now!!
Yorr... Totally lost my mind in the book...

This sem my test is not really good compared wit my previous sem~~
GOSH!!! OMG!!!
Damn It!!!

No comments: