11/01/2009

Sem2 = Tension = Stressfull = hopeless

Suppose so enjoying now.
But Im so tension.
This sem seem like so hard to pass.
Almost 2 weeks edi, I still cant sleep well.
End of the year is coming, should have a new brand day in each day.
But it seem like so hard.
Everyday hard than a day.
I don wanna to give up.
But god is playing me now.
Keep make me down and down.
When he put me to the top top top,
and then he push me to the valley.
Not only one time!! Keep on repeat!!!
Is it fun? Is it fair to me? Is it worth?
Arrgghhh!!!!!!!!!! Can I die?
If u really like to fool me, better u let me die.
FUCK!!! MA DE!!! DIU!!!! PUKIMAK!!!!!
No one can help me!!! All FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF!!
KEEP ON FOOL ME FOOL ME FOOL ME ONLY!!!
MA DE!!!
Compare wit my older post and my old blog.
I never everyday post all the negetive thing here!!!

No comments: