11/20/2009

wat to do?

Suppose to post something here.
But seem like nothing to say.
Sem break is coming soon,and I can bak sabah soon.Happy
But at the same time I worry about my result.
Scare I will re-take. HmmMm.. Worry-ing.
Sem break----plan to ply..
But all of my fren dunno hv to go where for fun.
GENTING?? Holidays. Many ppl.
SUNWAY?? Holidays. More ppl.
HmMm... Langkawi. Dunno. Still the question marks.
HaizzZz.. Seem like this sem break I going to bored the whole day again.
T.T Nvm luurhh.. Bak sabah leave this place is the most happy thing to me.
The end of the year is coming.
Xmas??? 100% with family.
Happy new year??? will how?? also the question marks to me.
I will be happy on that day??
or bored again???
Don expect anything wit that.
just hope my result will be better^.^

No comments: