5/05/2009

It's too free?

The second day I studies,
my friends they start their homework and assignment already.

But I still seem like so free and relax,
this felt make me got a bit scare.
All my lecturer were gave me a lot of stress,
cause they said till like hard to pass the exam,
or like got a lot of homework and assignment.
This was made me felt so scare.

I scare that I can handle it,
exspecially assignment,cause I dun really think I can do it well.
When I studies at secondary school also can't do my folio well,
now want to do assignment??!!!!??
My brain still keep repeat a question,
"I can do assignment well or not?"

And my english really so poor,
I just only know how to use those simple word only,
I really can do assignment?
haiZZzzz....

Now I seem like so relax,
maybe is the second day start study only,
but all my friends they are having their assignment already,
they seem like so hardworking,but I still so relax.
Dunno wheater I will waste my dad money to send me study at here or not.

I really so worried I can study well or not~
I'm scare my 1st semester fail a lot subject.
Exspecially MPW=Mata Pelajaran Wajid(for malaysian students only).
You know what subject is it?
HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was failed this subject at my SPM,
how come I study at college need to study history again?
HOW ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

So stress now!!!I so worried about MPW this subject,
I dunno I can or can't?

All my subject I was no so confident at the first time till now.
I really so scare!!!

GUANG YING NIANG NIANG ARRHHHH!!!
HELP ME PLZZzZZzZZ!!!
I DUN HOPE TO FAIL ANY SUBJECT IN MY 1ST SEMESTER!!
GIVE ME SOME CONFIDENT CAN?


No comments: